Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Chores! (Bah!)

Hello, dear readers!

That was rather cheesy, but oh well. Today I'm feeling pretty lazy, but it's sort of a chore day for me. I've got laundry to do and cornish hens to bake. Say it ain't so. There's also a kitten sleeping behind my head right now, so I'm loathe to get up.

Anyway, this will be my first time making cornish hens, so I'm a little bit worried. I might add a picture of them later if they turn out alright. I'm actually quite bored and my future fiancee is at some class right now. I shall make him chop the things I don't want to chop and do the dishes when he gets home. It's only fair, right? I'm doing mine and his laundry and I'm cooking dinner. I shouldn't have to do the dishes too.

Ew. The kitten just let one rip. x.x They're so cute, but they're so smelly! Jesus H. Christ! Ugh.

Well, I should probably stop avoiding the laundry... it's just that it makes me so tired.

That reminds me, I had a dream about cheesecake and woke up craving it. I even started looking up recipes before I realized that I don't have a pie pan. So sad.

Laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment