Sunday, July 28, 2013

Welcome!

Let's just dive in, shall we?

A little bit about me... My name is Melissa, I'm currently 22 years old. Just call me Mel. I love to read and write, and I hope to make it as an author some day. So, please buy my books in the future. I was born and raised in St. Louis, MO. I am an avid player on HL, which most of you won't know ow and we'll just have to keep it that way. ^_^

I have two kittens, Snowfire and Nightmare. They're quite adorable and often fall in the tub when I take bubble baths. It's rather hilarious. Right now they're obsessed with the window since I have it open. Snowfire is currently climbing the screen. -.- They're both crazy. And troublesome. Snowfire knocked over my scented wax warmer and got herself covered in wax, and then she broke my iPhone's screen. Wonderful.

But, now I must go get groceries. Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment